The Sunwat solutions provide Moving Bed Biological Reactor services that primarily removes wastewater in three stages that are Primary Settlement, Aeration and Final Settlement. MBBR (Moving bed biofilm reactor) as the name suggests is a high rate attached growth aerobic treatment system wherein the bacterial growth takes place on an inert PP media.
MBBR process uses the floating type plastic media for the attached growth process. Treatment units based on MBBR are operating successfully worldwide, as the technology is rugged and simple to operate. Units can be pre-assembled for rapid on-site installation. This robust treatment plant is simple in design and suitable for a broad range of applications.
The major advantages include a compact, efficient design (less than half of the conventional plants), low sludge generation, low odour and low visual impact, and simple maintenance requirements. This system can be supplied and installed with air blowers.
Benefits of MBBR
- High Treated effluent Quality
- Small Footprint
- Robust Treatment Plant (concrete tanks)
- Below Ground Installation
- Simplicity of Design, Installation & Operation
- Suitable for a Broad Range of Applications
- The MBBR treatment process can be provided for a new sewage treatment works or for retrofitting or upgrading existing wastewater treatment plants where a higher treated effluent.
Features of MBBR:
- Load responsive
- Easy to operate and control
- Minimal maintenance
- Robust design
- Low load on particle separation
- No clogging of bio-film carriers
- Flexible reactor design
- Compact design
There are no reviews yet.